Dr. Jason Wang is a provincially licensed Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncturist who is also a long-time resident of Surrey for the last 20 years, serving patients in this growing city with dedication and care.
Due to the complexities of certain conditions such as cancer and its related situations, I am currently not qualified to treat it. Please seek other practitioners thank you.
We are currently accepting ICBC cases now. Please see FEES section for details.
- 4/26/2019: Severe Acne and Eczema
- 11/2/2018: Prostate Enlargement and Infertility
- 4/18/2018: Recent Cases
- 1/2/2018: Recent Cases
- 9/26/2017: 3 Problem 1 Solution
- 8/6/2017: New Type of Acupuncture
- 6/13/2017: Recent Cases
- 5/4/2017: Tinnitus
- 3/14/2017: Arthritis, Cancer, Fatty Liver, Libido
- 2/9/2017: Insomnia Cases
- 1/12/2017: Recent Cases
- Publication: Chinese Medicine Gynecology 2
- 12/2/2016: Knee & Leg pain, Rib pain, Sinus problem
- 11/1/2016: Heart Condition, Liver Toxicity, Anxiety
- 10/2/2016: Hashimoto Thyroiditis
|The Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine(Dr.TCM) license is the highest licensure bestowed by the province of BC upon practitioners of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture who has completed the 5-year Doctoral program of rigorous post-university professional training in the many paradigms of Eastern Medicine and successfully passed the national licensing exam.|